Wednesday, January 6, 2010

here I go...(12)

I didn't wait for Alice to respond, I ran home.
Mom and Dad were still at work. Trying to get money to pay the stacks of bills that were piling up by the second.
I felt terrible for doing this to them.

Dear mother and Father,
I will always love you, and I want you to know that I'm not doing this because of you.
It doesn't matter what happened.
Think of it this way, you won't have another mouth to feed.
Well there really isn't much to tell so I...I guess I just love you guys.
-sincerely Harold your loving son


"hey I'm home!", said mom cheerily, she had come home early.
"Harry?"
she grabbed the scissors and walked into my room.
she cut the rope and sighed.
"Harold, I'm never gonna let you kill your self!"
I gasped for breath
mom sighed again, and then started bawling
"I'm so sorry", I sobbed
"I'm so, so sorry", my eyes were gushing tears
"It's okay honey", mom said as she hugged me
"I love you".

No comments:

Post a Comment