Thursday, January 14, 2010

here I go...(13)

I took quite a while for my family to get over the "incident" as mom was now calling it.
I mean seriously I've done it so many times that I wouldn't have thought that they would take so much notice. This time I actually wasn't just doing it for the attention, or thats what I keep telling myself.
Plus Una probably hates me again, and after she beat me to a pulp my glasses are now practically just a pile of glass, metal, and a little bit of wire.
The worst part of it is that my eyesight is incredibly bad. The lenses need to be made thicker than Una's skull, and I don't think that my parents have enough money to get me new ones.
So I have to travel all around school with eyesight that is probably just as good as Mabel's, or worse.

As I walked in the hallway i saw everything as a blur, the only thing I was afraid of was...
*bump*
oh no! "Oh, I'm sorry", I said apologizing to someone I couldn't see.
"Hi, Harold! Oh no, don't worry about it. Say, where have you been for the past week? I was starting to get kind of worried.", said the person in a familiar voice.
before I could make up an excuse they started talking again.
"Where are your glasses, Harold? You didn't get rid of them so you'd look 'better', did you? I always thought they were cute!"
DAMN IT!
I could feel my whole brain sinking into the middle of the earth's crust.
My whole face must have been as red as a lobster.
...it was Angela.
"Angela!", I wanted to die,"I-it's you! Oh god...."
she started talking, but I wasn't listening
"Uhh...." I stuttered, backing up.
I ran so fast that I almost tripped.
AHHHHH!!!!


1 comment: