Tuesday, January 19, 2010

here I go...(14)

  1. New glasses, check!
  2. New best friend...nope
  3. girlfriend? HAHAHA! not in a million years!.....Angela? no.
  4. did I audition for the musical, no
  5. or did I?
My new glasses are yellow...During this week my mom has been getting up, and making me pancakes every morning.
I didn't mention to her that I wasn't too fond of pancakes, because shes trying her best to make me happy.
"wake up sweetie", mom whispered into my ear
"uh...mom I have an alarm clock", I said sounding kinda mean
"sorry, I just didn't want to miss seeing you before work",she said in her worried tone
BEEEEP BEEEP BEEEEP!
"see there it is, and not a moment too late", I said smartly as I switched the alarm off.
"well....", she trailed off
"do you want me to walk you to your bus stop?", she suggested with all the enthusiasm she could muster.
"no thank you", I said politely.

I think I'm going to stop this nonsense once and for all!
I'm walking into the dreaded school in which everyone has made their "big f**k ups"
Honestly I don't think I will ever be excepted if i don't just jab myself into their "clique"
Here I go...

1 comment: